Last Updated: November 28, 2022
These Terms constitute an agreement made between you/users, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Hunt Town, operated by BourbonShake Inc. (“Core Team,” “we,” “us,” or “our,”), concerning your access to and use of the https://hunt.town/ website and its web interface that provides access to a decentralised protocol on the Ethereum Network (collectively, the “Site”).
HUNT Building NFT (“Building NFT”) is the name of the ERC721-based Non-Fungible Token (“NFT”) running on the Ethereum Network.
“Minting” an NFT or an action called “Mint” is a process in which you publish an NFT on a blockchain. Minting a Building NFT uses a smart contract called “Town Hall Contract.”
HUNT Token (“HUNT” or “HUNT Tokens”) is the name of the ERC20-based token that is used as a binding token for the Town Hall Contract.
Hunt Town Discord (“Discord”) is an official channel for the members who own a Building NFT.
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read all content in these Terms (including the documents that are hyperlinked), fully understood them, and agreed to be bound by all of these Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SITE AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
- 1.You must fully understand how cryptocurrency (including ERC20, ERC721, and any other related token standards with Hunt Town) and Ethereum blockchain works.
- 2.You must fully understand how the Ethereum wallet operates, how to manage them, and how to deal with underlying risks. You must read this information and be fully aware of all the content - https://ethereum.org/en/wallets/.
- 3.You must read the official document of Hunt Town - https://docs.hunt.town/ and fully understand all information addressed in the document.
- 4.Information provided on this Site is for general educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute investment or other advice on financial products. Such information is NOT, and should not be read as, an offer or recommendation to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer or recommendation to buy or sell any particular digital asset or to use any particular investment strategy.
- 5.Hunt Town is not a wallet provider, exchange, broker, financial institution, money services business, or creditor. Hunt Town provides a peer-to-peer web3 service that helps users discover and directly interact with each other and NFTs available on public blockchains. We do not have custody or control over the NFTs or blockchains you are interacting with and we do not execute or effectuate purchases, transfers, or sales of NFTs. To use our Site, you must use a third-party wallet which allows you to engage in transactions on blockchains.
- 6.Hunt Town makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information on this Site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Unless otherwise noted, all images are the property of Hunt Town. Links provided to third-party sites are for informational purposes. Such sites are not under the control of Hunt Town, and we are not responsible for the accuracy of the content on such third-party sites.
- 7.Some features that require making on-chain transactions in Hunt Town may require you to pay a fee, commonly known as “Gas fees,” for the computational resources required to perform a transaction on blockchain. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over: (a) any on-chain transactions; (b) the calculation or method of payment of any Gas fees; or (c) any actual payments of Gas fees. Accordingly, you must ensure that you have a sufficient balance of network utility tokens (ETH for Ethereum) stored in your wallet address to complete any transactions.
- 8.Some features in Hunt Town may require you to lock-up HUNT tokens, an ERC20 utility token with the following contract address: 0x9aab071b4129b083b01cb5a0cb513ce7eca26fa5. These HUNT tokens will be binded with the NFT you minted, and the locked-up tokens can only be released after the lock-up period as addressed on the Minting page. The locked-up HUNT tokens will be returned to the person who burns the NFT (after the lock-up period is finished) via the interface provided by Hunt Town or a direct smart contract call. Even though you minted a Building NFT by locking-up HUNT tokens, you won’t get the HUNT tokens back if you lose ownership of the Building NFT. The locked-up tokens will only be returned to the Ethereum wallet address that generates the burning transaction of the Building NFT. Also, the Building NFT can only be burned after the lock-up period is fully completed. The burning transaction request will fail if the lock-up period is not finished yet.
- 9.We do not control the public blockchains that you are interacting with and we do not control certain smart contracts and protocols, including the Town Hall Contract, that may be necessary for the completion of transactions on these public blockchains. Additionally, blockchain transactions are irreversible and we have no ability to reverse any transactions on the blockchain. Thus, we will not be responsible or liable for any losses or damages that are caused by interacting smart contracts, including the Town Hall Contract.
- 10.Town Hall Contract does not have any admin functions and is not upgradable, meaning that no one, including the Core Team, can update the script that consists of the smart contract once it’s deployed. Thus, if we find fatal flaws, serious bugs, or harmful malfunctions in the current version we may deploy another version of the Town Hall Contract to replace the current version. In this case, a Building NFT issued by the current version will not be valid in Hunt Town and its related websites and media channels. Also, all Building NFTs that are issued by the current version will still hold the locked-up HUNT tokens regardless of the new version if the lock-up period is not finished yet. In this case, you still need to wait until the lock-up period ends to burn the Building NFT and get the locked-up tokens, and we will not be responsible for your waiting or potential losses.
- 11.There are risks associated with using Internet and blockchain based products, including, but not limited to, the risk associated with hardware, software, and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorised access to your third-party wallet or account. You accept and acknowledge that Hunt Town will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Service or any Blockchain network, however caused.
- 12.Hunt Town’s, HUNT’s, and Building NFT’s name, logo, trademarks, images, and any Hunt Town product or service names, designs, logos, and slogans are the intellectual property of the Company or our affiliates or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission in each instance.
- 13.Hunt Town Discord is an official guild channel for the Hunt Town members who own a Building NFT. By joining the Discord, creating a profile, and posting content, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable, royalty-free licence to use, copy, modify, and display any content that you submit or post on or through the Discord for our current and future business purposes, including to provide, promote, and improve Hunt Town.
- 14.The value of a Building NFT and HUNT is subjective. Prices of Building NFTs are subject to volatility, and fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrency, including HUNT, BTC, ETH (or any token that can affect the market situation) can also materially and adversely affect Building NFT prices. You acknowledge that you fully understand this subjectivity and volatility and that you may lose money, and in this case, no one including the Core Team is responsible for your loss.
Questions or comments about Hunt Town may be directed to [email protected] If you wish to report abuses or copyright infringement use [email protected]